Print ...

Contributor...

  • Dra. Tutty Martadiredja, M.Si

    , Editor:

Downnload...

Path: Top > S1-Final_Project > Fakultas_Ekonomi_Bisnis > Manajemen > 2009

Pengaruh Kondisi Kerja Terhadap Motivasi Kerja Karyawan pada PT. PLN (Persero) Distribusi Jawa Barat dan Banten APJ Banten

The Influence of Job Condition to Motivastion of Employee At PT. PLN (persero) West Java and Banten APJ Banten

2009
Undergraduate Theses from JBPTUNIKOMPP / 2015-09-10 08:25:06
By : Siti Eva Latifah; Nim 21204236, Perpustakaan UNIKOM
Created : 2010-04-14, with 12 files

Keyword : Kondisi Kerja dan Motivasi kerja karyawan.
Url : http://alumni.unikom.ac.id






Kondisi kerja dan motivasi kerja karyawan cenderung mempengaruhi satu sama lain, apa yang dirasakan dari penemuan ini adalah orang-orang yang relatif puas dengan pekerjaannya akan lebih termotivasi dalam bekerja dan orang–orang yang termotivasi dalam bekerja lebih mungkin untuk mendapat kepuasan yang lebih besar pada PT. PLN (persero) Distribusi Jawa Barat dan Banten APJ Banten.




Penelitian ini menggunakan metode deskriptif dan verifikatif. Sampel dalam penelitian ini berjumlah 75 responden diambil dengan teknik sample random sampling. Pengumpulan data menggunakan wawancara, observasi dan kuesioner. Pengolahan data statistik dengan bantuan SPSS 14.00 for Windows.




Hasil penelitian menunjukkan bahwa pemberian kondisi kerja berperan dalam meningkatkan motivasi kerja karyawan dengan kontribusi sebesar 86.3% sedangkan sisanya 13.7% dipengaruhi oleh faktor lain misalnya kepuasan kerja, kompensasi, gaya kepemimpinan dll. Korelasi Rank Spearman Variabel Kondisi Kerja dengan Motivasi Kerja Karyawan dengan hasil sebesar 0.929 dan memiliki hubungan variabel yang sangat kuat dan signifikan.


Description Alternative :

Job condition and motivation of employee tend to influence one to another, what felt from this research is people who relative satisfy with his job will be more motivation job and people who motivation job may to get larger of satisfaction at PT. PLN (persero) West Java and Banten APJ Banten.




This research is use descriptive and verification method. Survey method was also aplled in this research, drawdown process of sample was done by Random Sampling Technique. As for sample size as 75. Data collecting use interview, observation and qeutionair. Processing statistic data assistance by SPSS 14.00 for Windows.




The result of this research show that job condition payment have role to improve motivation of employee with contribution as 86.3 %, while the rest 13.7% influenced Job Satisfaction, compensation, leadership style and other. Correlation Rank Spearman of Job Condition with the Job Motivation the Employees with the result of equal to 0.929 and own the very strong variable relation and significan.


Copyrights : Copyright � 2001 by Digital library - Perpustakaan Pusat Unikom . Verbatim copying and distribution of this entire article is permitted by author in any medium, provided this notice is preserved.

Give Comment ?#(0) | Bookmark

PropertyValue
Publisher IDJBPTUNIKOMPP
OrganizationP
Contact Namedyah@unikom.ac.id
AddressJl. Dipati Ukur No.116 Lt.7
CityBandung
RegionWest Java
CountryIndonesia
Phone022-2533825 ext.112
Fax022-2533754
Administrator E-mailperpus@unikom.ac.id
CKO E-mailperpus@unikom.ac.id